coming out of your room at 3 am and seeing your parents
Pizza Planet Truck
further evidence that they all take place in the same universe.
when everyone forgot how to play hockey at the same time
So that settles it.
Interesting that to make this post make sense they actually had to admit that it isn’t pronounced how it’s spelled.
The newest images from Pokémon X and Y show the potential types of the starters’ evolutions. Chespin will evolve into a Grass/Flying type as it knows the Flying-type move Wing Beam, Fennekin will evolve into a Fire/Bug type as it knows the Bug-type move Bug Buzz, and Froakie will evolve into a Water/Rock Pokémon as it knows the Rock-type move Bonemerang. These match with our earlier predictions and what fans have expressed as their own desires so this is undoubtedly great news!
um…since when is Bonemerang a Rock-type move?
~POKEMON GIVEAWAY THING~
My brother was very thoughtful and got me a set of Kanto gym badges for Christmas - however, he had no idea that I already own some (gained legitimately through battling) and I keep them in my jacket. So I thought I would pass them off to the Tumblr community.
This is how badass you will look with all 8 Indigo League badges:
Yowza! You will be the toughest lad and/or lass on the block. Nobody will mess with you and you will be showered with respect. How can you not want these?
HERE ARE THE RULES
- You don’t have to follow me. If you find my posts at least a bit interesting and would actually like to follow me, you’re more than welcome to, and maybe we can be friends.
- You DO have to both like and reblog this. Sorry. I like the attention.
- You can reblog it as many times as you like.
- Leave your ask box open. If it isn’t, or there isn’t a terribly obvious way of contacting you when you win, I will pass them on to another user.
- If you marry me it is an automatic win. Not joking.
- Not necessarily a rule, but be patient - I am sending these from east coast Canada, so it’s likely that shipping will take awhile. I will, however, send them anywhere in the world.
- I will pick a winner in a week’s time - January 6th - but I’m very forgetful so somebody will probably have to remind me.
The winner will receive the above set of gym badges (made by Sanshee - they’re metal and really cool), and possibly some other small Pokemon related items. If this somehow gets a ton of notes, I will absolutely find something else to give away to a second person.